Friday, January 25, 2008
baby steps
Last night Connor and I were over at Nanny's house so I could work on our taxes. Nanny had given Connor some graham crackers and then sat down to play with him. She called him over to her and he took 3 steps all by himself! Unfortunately, my back was turned to the computer so I missed it, but she got to see. :) I was so excited. We tried to get him to do it again, but if you know Connor, you know that he likes to do something once then wait a while before doing it again. I'm looking forward to practicing with him this weekend....who knows, we may have a real walker on our hands fairly soon. When he starts doing it more I will be sure to post pictures and/or videos so all can see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment