At Grammie's house last night Connor started WALKING!!!!! He took a few steps then was about to sit down when he changed his mind and stood back up. He then took several more steps to get to me! It was so amazing. Grammie and I would move further and further apart and see how far he would go. He went about 8-9 steps most times before he lunged in my lap. He was SO excited! It was awesome to see him laugh each time he realized what he was doing.
It took everything I had not to call Matt the second it happened, but I managed to restrain myself. I really wanted him to see him walking for the first time. The second we walked in the door, I made Matt sit on one end of the hallway then encouraged Connor to go get daddy. He was just as excited as I was. We sat there for at least 15-20 minutes having him walk between the 2 of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment